Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Nephew Dash is visiting me this week..


Dash and I play and play he came here on Tuesday Election Day. I voted for McCain, Ginger voted for Ombama so we cancelled out each other votes ... O.K. we know we can't really vote, we are dogs, but we vote for more food and treats!

Dash is great we have not naped now for 6 days we spend 8 hours a day making noise at each other and rolling it is great fun! We sleep 9 hours at night we are so tired.
Dash, Ginger and I all took a nap today! Mom and Dad decided us boys should go on a bunny hunt I showed Dash how to sniff the bunnies which he did, but we found no bunnies but we had great fun and after 45 min we were tired! So we came home and hung out with Ginger she stayed home she did not want to go for a walk so... we all piled on top of each other and took a nap, it reminded me of my days of being in a litter.
Dash will be here for a few more days and I will be sad to see him go, it has been so much fun for us to play the way boys do!
Licks and Wags
Fred

No comments: